A Purrfect Week

9:20 PM

I love making these posts and getting to look back at the fun moments of the week. Last week, I stepped out of my comfort zone and went to an exercise class with some friends. I watched some pretty cool things on TV--the college national championship (an Alabama loss is never a bad day), Obama's farewell address and the latest episode of The Bachelor. I also got addicted to Arrested Development on Netflix!

I participated in my last recruitment event as an active--I enjoyed waffles with sisters and got to see my successor throw the cutest Chi O & Co. themed party!


Stafford and I went to dinner and a basketball game, a swim meet, and to the Symphony to hear the music of Journey.


To finish the week off, I got to spend Sunday night at Hannah's kitty themed birthday party! We played hilarious party games and I ate a disgusting amount of food. So blessed with these two beautiful women in my life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts