Online Shopping Haul! Christmas in July!

2:54 PM

I will be the first to admit that I am completely addicted to online shopping.  There is nothing like coming home to a package at the front door.  I love when things are late coming in because it is a complete surprise when I open them.  That being said, on days when my Etsy orders finally come in, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.

This was the first item to come in, and I love it.
It's from an Etsy shop called Gigglosophy.

This was the next beauty to arrive.  It's inspired by the J. Crew version.

This one is from the Etsy shop BeadzandBling.

Next came this dainty rose gold pearl bracelet.
It is from BijouxbyMeg.

I couldn't resist this adorable Lilly Pulitzer Print bow from Sophia'sHandmades.

The last thing I ordered wasn't from Etsy, but from the Southern Shirt Company.  I ordered this Spirit Jersey in a size Small, and it fits a bit shorter than I had hoped, but I still love it.


Happy shopping!
Laura


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What size was your spirit jersey from southern shirt co and how did it fit? I'm a small person, so I'm just curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard that they ran large, so I ordered a small. I'm small but I'm 5'7" and it doesn't come down long enough to make me comfortable wearing it with leggings. I'm thinking about ordering a medium!

      Delete

Popular Posts