Coconut Oil Hair Mask

2:58 PM

I feel the need to obsess over coconut oil today. This is pretty much my favorite thing in the world. Once a week, I set aside enough time to do this. My hair really needs a trim, so you can see that my ends are pretty frazzled. 
First, I wash my hair with warm water to open the cuticle. 
Second, I spoon out the coconut oil and apply it to different sections of my hair, using a lot on the tips. It takes me 5 spoonfuls to cover my hair, which is long and fine. 
Third, I clip my hair up and wait thirty minutes. 
Fourth, I wash my hair again. I use this clarifying shampoo once a week after this treatment because I feel like its too hard for my Wen to cut all of the greasiness of the oil out and I still don't want to use sulfates in my hair. 
My hair feels ridiculously soft and smooth after this treatment, and I don't have to straighten it. 
I even use the coconut oil as a body lotion by mixing it in with the best smelling lotion in the world. 
The stuff is amazing and it's only about $7 for a huge jar. I've heard it can even be used as a makeup remover or anti aging treatment.  You HAVE to give it a try. 
❤❤❤
Laura


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts