NYC trip: EXTREMELY late upload.

5:17 PM

I spent the day with my grandmother, helping her pack for a trip to New Orleans and talking about our travels.  I realized that I never posted anything about my trip to NYC.  It was filled with sightseeing, shopping, and eating, and I am so glad that I got to spend time with my lifelong friend Mary Kathryn and our mothers.  It was an amazing senior trip that I will never forget.  Here are some pictures of some of the things we did and saw.

The 9/11 Memorial at Ground Zero.

The New York Stock Exchange

Macy's!!

Radio City Music Hall

The amazing view from the top of the Rockefeller Center


Central Park where we got trapped in a rain storm


and a few of my favorite desserts!  A tugboat from Carmine's and Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3.


These photos really don't even begin to scratch the surface of everything I saw and experienced (and ate) but I definitely wanted to have something about the trip up on the blog.

Still full of wanderlust,
Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts