January Favorites!

2:20 PM


The last several weeks have been lots of work and very little play. Mid-January, Stafford got sick, so I didn't do much but lay around the house and watch TV. Then, another friend got sick, so I spent some time in the ER. I've also been very busy with my classes with tests and papers. There have been a few exciting things to happen, though! I got to judge science fair projects at a local middle school and perhaps most importantly, I started an Instagram for Potter! @pottertheottercat

I also got sick several times after eating dairy, so I have been transitioning to a more plant based diet. So far, I love how I am feeling and have been having to get creative in researching meal ideas. I also eat a good amount of yogurt to improve my digestion, and I've been trying out kombucha and experiencing the same effects. My definite favorite is the Health-ade Pink Lady Apple as recommended by one of my favorite Youtubers, Marissa Lace.

My favorite tv show for the month (besides The Bachelor, of course) was definitely Arrested Development. 


I am seriously addicted to it.
The other love I have found this month is the Sally Hansen Gel Polish. Polish always chips very fast on me, and this polish looks great for almost a whole week every though I am extremely rough on my nails.
This is probably my favorite color I've used so far, Terra-Coppa. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts