Happy Birthday Blog

10:52 AM

Today I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog.  I realize that few, if any, people want "a little look at Laura," so this blog is more for me than anyone.  I enjoy reading about the humdrum goings-on of other people's lives through their blogs, so I've decided to record mine, if for nothing else, then something to look back on someday.  So today, July 6, fourteen days before my own, is the birth date of my blog.  It will be happy to accept gifts ("A Little Look at Laura" has a special fondness for online shopping, so gift cards would be much appreciated. (: ) and it looks forward to being a place to share my random life experiences.

I pledge as my Mid-Year resolution to keep up with this blog and post as often as I feel so inspired.  If anyone is reading this, feel free to follow my blog and I on this journey.  We'd be happy to have the company.

Ta ta for now,
Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts